A 22-year old man had visited our clinic complaining about blackish discoloration on the upper right back tooth region.
- Replacement of old fractured and discolored fillings i.r.t 14 using composites.
- Composite restoration i.r.t 15.
- Pre-operative photographs were taken.
- Old composite filling i.r.t 14 was removed.
- Preparation of the teeth for restoration i.r.t 14 and 15 were done.
- Etching i.r.t 14 and 15 were done.
- Matrix placement followed by bonding agent application i.r.t 14 was done.
- Light curing of the bonding agent was done i.r.t 14.
- Incremental placement of composites i.r.t 14 was done.
- Finishing of the restoration i.r.t 14 was done.
- Matrix placement followed by bonding agent application i.r.t 15 was done.
- Light curing of the bondig agent was done i.r.t 15 was done.
- Finishing and polishing of the restorations were done.
- High points are checked for and corrected.
- Postoperative photographs were taken.
- The patient was advised for oral prophylaxis.
- Patient was recalled after 6 months for regular follow up.