A 26-year old man had visited our clinic complaining about pain in lower left back tooth region.
- Extraction of 38.
- Curettage of 38.
- Suturing of 38.
- Pre-operative photographs and radiographs were taken.
- Local anesthesia was given.
- Preparation of the site of extraction was done.
- Extraction of tooth i.r.t 38 was done.
- Curettage i.r.t 38 was done.
- Suturing done and post operative advice was given.
- Post operative photographs and radiographs were taken.
- Patient was recalled after 7 days for suture removal.
- Patient was recalled after 6 months for regular follow up.