A 33-year old woman had visited our clinic complaining about chipped off and discolored front teeth fillings. The patient had a history of chipped of PFM crowns i.r.t 11,21,12 and 22.
- Replacement of old PFM crowns i.r.t 11, 21, 12 and 22.
- Pre-operative photographs were taken.
- Old PFM crowns i.r.t 11, 21, 12 and 22 were removed.
- RCT i.r.t 11,21,12 and 22 were done.
- Preparation of the teeth i.r.t 11,21,12 and 22 were done.
- An impression of the prepared teeth i.r.t 11,21,12 and 22 was taken.
- Temporary crown was designed and placed.
- A trial of the permanent all-ceramic crowns was done.
- Corrections were done.
- Glazing of the all-ceramic crowns was done.
- Permanent fixation of the all-ceramic crowns i.r.t 11,21, 12 and 22 was done.
- Post operative photographs were taken.
- Patient recalled after 6 months for regular follow up.
- A regular 6 months follow up is advised.