A 30-year old man had visited Sujay’s Dental Care complaining about forwardly placed and overlapped front teeth.
After a detailed examination, our team of dentists decided for
- Root canal treatment wrt 12,11,13,21,22,23
- Crowns wrt the root canal treated teeth.
- Preoperative radiographs and models were made.
- Mock up was performed on the models. Putty index was made.
- Root canal treatment wrt 12,11,13,21,22,23 was completed
- Post and core was performed for 11,21 followed by crown preparation and final impressions. Shade selection was done. Temporary crowns were made.
- Trial was carried out and patients consent was sought.
- Final cementation of the crowns were done using resin luting cement.
- A regular 3 months follow up is advised.