A 25-year old man had visited our clinic complaining about chipped off and discolored front teeth after an accident. Patient had a history of root canal treated 11, 21, 46.
- Scaling for the removal of the deposits.
- Post and core i.r.t. 11, 21 and 46.
- Preparation of teeth i.r.t 11, 21, 12 and 22 for smile designing.
- Pre-operative photographs were taken.
- Post and core i.r.t 11, 21 and 46 were done.
- Preparation of the teeth i.r.t 11, 21, 12, 22 and 46 were done.
- Measurement of the prepared teeth was recorded.
- Temporary crowns were placed.
- All ceramic crowns were milled and trial was done.
- Permanent cementation of the prosthesis was done after finishing and polishing i.r.t. 11, 21, 12, 22 and 46.
- Post operative photographs were taken.
- Patient recalled after 6 months for regular follow up.
- A regular 6 months follow up is advised.