A 35-year old woman had visited our clinic complaining about discolored fillings of front teeth. The Patient had a history of Composite fillings i.r.t 11 and 21.
- Faulty old composite fillings and secondary decay i.r.t 11 and 21.
- Removal of faulty composite fillings and secondary decay i.r.t. 11 and 21 for esthetic correction.
- Pre-operative photographs were taken.
- Faulty composite restorations i.r.t 11 and 21 were removed.
- Secondary decay i.r.t. 11 and 21 were removed.
- Preparation of the teeth i.r.t 11 and 21 were done.
- Etching and bonding followed by composites filling i.r.t 11 and 21 was done.
- Finishing and polishing of the fillings were done.
- Post operative photographs were taken.
- Patient recalled after 6 months for regular follow up.
- A regular 6 months follow up is advised.