- Missing 12
- Restoration of the missing 12 by dental implant.
Alternative Treatment Plan:
- Fixed partial denture wrt 11,12,13
- Removable partial denture wrt 12
- Diagnostic models, radiographs and photographs were made.
- Mock up and temporization was made.
- Surgical placement of Implant was done wrt 12 and immediate temporization was done using a screw retained prosthesis and kept out of any occlusal loads in centric and eccentric relations.
- Progressive loading was commenced in 6 weeks after the implant placement.
- 3 months following which the final screw retained prosthesis was delivered.
- A regular follow up