A 30-year old man had visited Sujay’s Dental Care complaining about decayed and discolored upper front teeth.
- Existing composite restorations wrt upper anteriors
- Anterior Deep bite
- Upper anterior crowding
- Generalized flourosis
- Root canal treated 18,36,47
- Root stumps 37
- DCPI wrt 17, 46
Alternative Treatment Plan:
- Full veneer crowns wrt upper anteriors
- Indirect or direct composite veneer for the upper anteriors
- Smile designing
- Ceramic veneers for the upper anteriors
- Preoperative models, photographs and radiographs were obtained.
- Mock up was made on the models, used to educate the patient. Putty indices were obtained.
- Scaling and polishing was done.
- Shade selection was made.
- Old composite restoration was removed and caries excavation done and composite restoration was done. Teeth preparation of the upper santerior teeth were made to receive ceramic veneers.
- Temporization was made using luxatemp by direct method.
- After a week of teeth preparation, final impressions were made using putty reline technique.
- Trial was carried out and found satisfactory.
- Final cementation was made using resin luting cement.
- Advised a regular 6 months follow up