A 25-year old women had visited Sujay’s Dental Care complaining about broken upper front teeth. Patient had a history of trauma 15 days ago.
As a part of Evidence-based treatment, we took full mouth OPG.
After examining OPG x-ray of the teeth, our team of dentists decided for
- Root canal treatment wrt. 12,11,21,22.
- post core followed by crowns wrt the same.
- Preoperative radiographs and photographs were made.
- Oral prophlaxis was done.
- Root canal treatment was done wrt 12, 11, 21, 22.
- Post and core was done wrt the same.
- Crown preparation was done to receive all ceramic crowns.
- Shade selection was done followed by temporization.
- Trial was carried out and patients consent was sought.
- Final cementation of crowns wrt 12, 11, 21, 22 was done using resin luting cement.
A regular 6 months follow up is advised.