A 27-year old woman had visited Sujay’s Dental Care complaining about broken filling of upper front teeth. Patient had a history of orthodontic treatment and fillings i.r.t 21,22.
As a part of Evidence-based treatment, we took full mouth OPG. After examining OPG x-ray of the teeth, our team of dentists decided for
- Root canal treatment wrt 11,21,22,24 and followed by crowns wrt the same.
- Extraction irt 27,15 and followed by replacement of 27,14,15
- Preoperative radiographs and photographs were made.
- Oral prophlaxis was done.
- Root canal treatment was done wrt 11, 21, 22,24.
- Crown preparation was done to receive all ceramic crowns.
- Shade selection was done followed by temporization.
- Trial was carried out and patients consent was sought.
- Final cementation of crowns wrt 11, 21, 22 ,24 was done using resin luting cement.
- Patient was recalled for other following treatments and a regular 6 months follow up is advised.