A 56-year old woman had visited Sujay’s Dental Care complaining about chipped off and discolored front teeth fillings. She had a dental history of composite fillings i.r.t 11 and 21.
- Retained deciduous teeth i.r.t 75 and 85.
- Discolored and fractured composite fillings i.r.t 11 and 21.
Alternate treatment options:
- Veneers i.r.t 11 and 21.
- Crowns i.r.t 11 and 21.
Our team of dentists decided for
- Replacement of old fractured and discolored fillings i.r.t. 11 and 21, using composites.
- Pre-operative photographs were taken.
- Old composite fillings i.r.t 11 and 21 were removed.
- Preparation of the teeth i.r.t 11 and 21 were done.
- Etching and bonding followed by composites filling i.r.t 11 and 21 was done.
- Finishing and polishing of the fillings were done.
- Post operative photographs were taken.
- Patient recalled after 6 months for regular follow up.
- A regular 6 months follow up is advised.