A 23-year old man had visited Sujay’s Dental Care complaining about discolored teeth in the upper and lower front teeth region. He had a history of direct composite veneers on the upper centrals and laterals, done elsewhere 6 months ago.
- Smile designing by ceramic veneers.
- Preoperative models, photographs and radiographs were obtained.
- Mock up was made on the models, used to educate the patient.
- Putty indices were obtained.
- Shade selection was made.
- Teeth preparation of the upper and lower anteriors were made to receive ceramic veneers.
- The upper and lower first premolars were prepared to receive full veneer crowns.
- Temporization was made using protemp by direct method.
- After a week of teeth preparation, final impressions were made using putty reline technique.
- Trial was carried out and found satisfactory.
- Final cementation was made using resin luting cement.